At Clarus, Your Health & Safety is Our Top Priority
- We are continuing to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, state and local health agencies to ensure that we are following the latest recommendations.
- We screen all visitors to our facility for fever and cold symptoms. Anyone with cold symptoms or a fever over 100 degrees, determined to be high risk or who is showing overt signs and symptoms of any illness, will be asked to leave the building and call us to reschedule their appointment.
- To protect our patients and staff, we require everyone to wear a mask or face covering at all times while visiting our clinic. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask or face covering will not be permitted inside the building. Young children and people with medical conditions that make them unable to safely wear a mask may be permitted to enter if they pass our COVID-19 screening protocol. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- We ask that patients and doctors limit speaking during exams and treatments, when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- We practice strict hand hygiene and frequently sanitize surfaces in our facility throughout the day.
- Protective barriers have been constructed between patients and staff where possible.
- We have rearranged our spaces to meet social distancing requirements.
- Caregivers and/or family members who accompany patients to their appointments should wait in their vehicles unless their presence is necessary.
- Doctor schedules have been modified to reduce wait times and hopefully prevent crowding.
- All physicians and staff are highly trained regarding safe and sterile protocols and will continue to practice all exams and procedures with great care.
- We now offer telemedicine for medical visits, allowing you to see your doctor from the safety of your home. If you would like to schedule a telemedicine visit, please call (360) 456-3200 or visit www.claruseye.com to learn more.
We take the health of our Clarus family seriously. You, our patients, are part of that extended family. Thank you for choosing Clarus and we look forward to caring for your eyes for many years to come!
SHARE THIS POST
SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT EXAM TODAY!
Let our team of highly trained doctors find the right treatment to suit your needs. Simply fill out our form to schedule your next eye exam consultation.